Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

addictive :3

this is by far one of my favorate games on ng so much so i acidentlly spent hour or two playin it T_T whos cares if its simalar to the kirby game it reminds me of another game i once played but the the name of it escapes me O_o;

1010 1010

wow this is nice ^.^

this is very relaxin music .even tho its like its 10 minutes long i felt like it could keep goin on . i feel like im goin on an adventure and meetin new people. id love ya to death if u could make more house stuff like this.

Snapdragon Snapdragon

absolute fav :3

this song reminds of rpg id play all the time on the ps1 it was called eternal eyes the anime cut scene in the begining of the game sounded familar to this song of course it not exact but all the same i love this song

-Emotion Burst locomotion -Emotion Burst locomotion

this song is awsome :3

between u zero_bass and nemesistheory my mp3 weeps in joy. i think ive downloaded everyone of urs songs.i wish my grapic designing skills were more up to par i would totally make a game with this song ^.^ tho i dont have the stuff to do it T_T. if one of my friends ever decide to make a game id definatly recommend u ^_^.

Comfort Comfort

this is really good

i love this pic ever think about makin these picture into a manga or something im sure it would be kick ass >.<